Classic farmhouse styling updated for today's dining. Turned legs and pilasters combine with cup pulls to create a look that is both new and vintage. The Joanna collection offers a dining and counter height option as well as a choice of server or kitchen cart. More Info
construction and features
- Classic farmhouse styling constructed of acacia veneers and hardwood solids
- Styling details include turned legs, half-cup pewter hardware, and picture frame apron
- Table converts from rectangle to 54" square with a 16" leaf and features a working drawer
- Kitchen cart has hooks for hanging organization, bottom shelf for storage. A push bar and casters make for easy mobility.
- Two-tone ivory and charcoal finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.