1. Featuring 100 Solid Pine.
2. Eight step hand rubbed finish. Pieces in our Antique collection have a soft multi color finish to resemble real recovered wood. Solid wood is hand brushed painted and given a final clear lacquer nitrocellulose coating that protects colors and is smooth to the touch.
3. Nail head trim features solid wrought iron with a durable powder paint in a "rust" finish.
4. Chairs are fully assembled100 solid wood with bonded leather upholstered seat on comfortable cushion.
5. Mortise and tenon joinery construction on solid frames.
1. Selected pine a great value.
2. Eight step hand rubbed finish gives an antique look and added protection with clear lacquercoating. This nitrocellulose base finish wont bleed or fade. Sealed finish will not stain your clothes.
3. Adds functionality and value providing a special hand made artisan look.
4. Soft seat adds comfort.
5. Solid joinery construction adds durability.
- Solid pine construction doors feature solid poplar wood Six step multicolor distressed finish on hand brushed wood Mortise and tenon joinery on solid wood frame Magnet catches on doors Iron pulls with rust finish Iron mesh features high quality oven treated paint May be used as Buffet or Console features a fixed shelf all across
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.