Features:"This cabinet is an excellent choice for showcasing your home accents or displaying your most cherished possessions."Constructed in solid wood.Multi-step lacquer finish on hand-brushed wood.Mortise and tenon joinery provide stability and durability.Engineered multi-ply lateral boards.Two fixed shelves are behind doors. The acrylic doors are decorated with black metal accents.Additionally, a compartment below with two doors provides extra storage. Custom knob pulls in black finish.This storage solution is suitable for most ceiling heights.
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.
- "This cabinet is an excellent choice for showcasing your home accents or displaying your most cherished possessions."
- Constructed in solid wood.
- Multi-step lacquer finish on hand-brushed wood.
- Mortise and tenon joinery provide stability and durability.
- Engineered multi-ply lateral boards.
- Two fixed shelves are behind doors. The acrylic doors are decorated with black metal accents.
- Additionally, a compartment below with two doors provides extra storage.
- Custom knob pulls in black finish.
- This storage solution is suitable for most ceiling heights.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.