- 1. This outstanding 100 solid wood Collection features Parota on tops a wood native from Mexico and South America. Mango wood on fronts and sides.
- 2. Featuring quality hand crafted construction features like butterfly joinery finger joint and groove joints and steel brackets inserted at the bottom of the top to ensure long lasting service and beauty.
- 3. Clear lacquer coating on tops allows the natural character and beauty of the wood grain show through.
- 4. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
- 5. All TV stands feature metal ball bearing glides. Middle doors slide side to side to reveal shelf storage. Shelves are fixed. Back panel behind doors include drilled holes to organize cables of electronics.
- 6. TV stand size options include 50" 60" and 70" wide.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.