Features:Featuring solid wood frame constructionBeautiful multi-step lacquer finish with gold powder undertoneMortise and tenon case construction on all piecesCustom cast iron pullsSolid wood drawers feature front dovetail joinery and ball bearing glides560 Cocktail table features solid cast iron casters two functional drawers and trunk storage when half the top is opened. The top door features security hingesSofa table features two drawers and the End table features one drawer. The other four pieces include the bottom shelf which adds even more storage space
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.
- Featuring solid wood frame construction
- Beautiful multi-step lacquer finish with gold powder undertone
- Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces
- Custom cast iron pulls
- Solid wood drawers feature front dovetail joinery and ball bearing glides
- 560 Cocktail table features solid cast iron casters two functional drawers and trunk storage when half the top is opened. The top door features security hinges
- Sofa table features two drawers and the End table features one drawer. The other four pieces include the bottom shelf which adds even more storage space
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.